ACDI presenting POA with 2022 Partner of the Year award at ACDI HQ in Benton, AR. Pictured left to right: Dwayne Jewell, Josh Lane, Damon Webb (POA), Ron Hollenback, and Greg O’Briant
ACDI Announces 2022 Partner Award Winners
BENTON, Ark. — Leading service and solutions provider Access Control Devices, Inc. (ACDI) today announced 35 recipients in its 2022 list of Partner Award winners.
ACDI Partner Awards are presented to those who demonstrate excellence in providing business solutions and services. Winners are recognized for promoting innovative services, displaying an unparalleled customer-centric experience, and collaborating with ACDI to ensure that world-class solutions are implemented in every business they serve.
Partner of the Year
OEM of the Year
- Pacific Office Automation – Partner of the Year – United States
- 4 Office Automation – Partner of the Year – Canada
- DATEC Bolivia – Partner of the Year – Latin America
- Pacific Office Automation – Partner of the Year – Terra Energy Services
- Sharp Business Systems – OEM of the Year – United States
- Ricoh Canada – OEM of the Year – Canada
- Simpress – OEM of the Year – Latin America
- Base Technologies
- Capital Business Systems, Inc.
- Copiers Northwest, Inc.
- DOCEO Office Solutions
- Edge Business Systems
- Hilyard’s Business Solutions
- Impact Networking LLC
- Modern Office Methods
- New England Copy Specialists, Inc.
- Pollock Company
- Valley Office Systems
- The Wilson Group
- Advance Business Systems
- All Copy Products
- Applied Imaging Systems
- Atlantic Tomorrow’s Office
- Eakes Office Plus
- EO Johnson
- Gordon Flesch Company, Inc.
- Imagenet Consulting
- Milner, Inc.
- Pacific Office Automation
- Proven Business Systems
Backed by a dedicated and skilled team, ACDI strives to form valuable partnerships with every customer, dealer, and OEM. Relationships with the most prominent copier and printer manufacturers globally fuel ACDI to deliver solutions that drive efficiency and productivity for thousands of organizations in education, healthcare, government, and beyond.
Access Control Devices, Inc. (ACDI) delivers world-class integrated software and hardware solutions through proven innovation, service, and culture. Since 1994, office equipment suppliers have trusted ACDI to provide industry-leading capture, print management, and cost-recovery solutions to streamline the document lifecycle. ACDI solutions drive efficiency and productivity for thousands of education, healthcare, government, and beyond organizations through global channel distribution and development partnerships with the most prominent copier and printer manufacturers. For more information, visit www.acd-inc.com.
ACDI Media Contact:
Social Media & Content Coordinator, ACDI